The Evil Sister
That's me.However, the Christmas parcel is sitting on my living room floor, and hopefully Eric will mail it tomorrow.....Definitely won't arrive for Christmas.....I'm so evil.
Jill, your parcel arrived today.
Good work, family and friends who've managed to send your cards/parcels so that they arrive in time for Christmas.
Boo me.

But at least here's a picture of our pseudo-sad tree. It leans.....


4 Comments:
Wow.... look at all the presents! You're pretty lucky! Hope you have a great x-mas.... I will try to phone you from the in-laws! I know why it is taking you so long to send my parcel... it's because birthday wrap is so hard to find right? tehehehe
I haven't even gotten the birthday gift.......that will probably be purchased on line.......no wrapping involved by my part!!!
I LOVE your Christmas tree! I think it looks so festive. It's okay that it leans...it gives it character.
I'm kind of glad you haven't been able to update your blog too much, because I haven't had a chance to read it! *smiles* Though I'm going to have a home starting in January, so that's good news.
Much love to you, and everybody reading this. Hope you all have a great Christmas. XOXO
Ooooh, a home Johnny??? Do Tell!!! And Merry Christmas to you as well!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home