Randomness
Wow, a lot has happened since I posted last. My Friday was wasted for me by the car place that was fixing Eric's car. It took them 6 hours to fix his brakes, and they kept telling me "Oh, it will only be about another hour, or 45 minutes, or 50 minutes" etc. etc. etc.......I was PISSED.Anyhow, hopefully the car place I have to go to today (imagine that, it's not the same place) doesn't waste my entire day.
I'm also going to try and go to the eyedoctor and the dentist. We'll see if I can do either one of those things today as I don't have appointments for either. I'm going to attempt to spend some of my giftcards today as well:)
Let's see, what else has happened since Thursday. Well, Christmas happened I suppose. Eric bought me an iPod, cause he's crazy. I love it though. Today I'm going to try and buy it a car adapter so I can listen in my car. The one we have already doesn't work with my iPod cause it's for the older generation.
I also got some cool picture frames, a book, calendars, "Aqua Team Hunger Force" DVD volume 1, and some other things. Eric's parents got me a tea kettle, tea pot and sugar and creamer set. Orange. Very nice:) And "The Little Mermaid" DVD, which I'm very excited about. Santa was very good to me this year:)
Yesterday I had a wonderful day at work. There were 7 kids. That's it. Out of two rooms of two year olds, there were 7. And the 7 that I had were SO GOOD:) I wish I could have those 7 kids all day everyday. I'd never quit my job!!!! I didn't have to worry about anybody hurting anybody else, they all were having fun with activities that I thought up. It was AWESOME!!!!
And I have today off, which is also awesome. I'm taking my car into the shop since A: My muffler is going to fall off, I think, and B: While I was taking Eric's car in on Friday to get the brakes done, Eric drove my car into a pothole and got a flat tire/bent wheel. So that needs to be fixed now. It hasn't been a good month for cars. Expensive month for cars......
This post is rather random.
Oh yeah, and on Thursday (the best day when I was in such a good mood) I got some other good news after my staff party, but I don't know if I'm allowed to share it here yet, so I'll just leave this as a teaser:)
So hahahahahaha:)
I hope everybody had a wonderful Christmas and spent a lot of time with family. That's what it's all about:)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home