Saturday, January 06, 2007

Sick again.

I figure I got off easy this time. I'm sick, as usual, however I didn't need to spend the night in the bathroom this time. Just in bed. Yesterday I was babysitting. I got there at about 7:35, and sometime after I got the older one to go to sleep I started feeling nauseaus. That was weird. I tried eating a little bit, but that didn't help. By the time I got home at around 5:00, I needed to go to bed. I tried taking a little nap, but at 7:00 I still didn't feel any better. I got up and watched a bit of "The man with two brains" with Eric, and ate some chicken broth with crackers,but still didn't feel good so I went back to bed. Off and on I slept throughout the night, getting up for periods of time to change location, sometimes sleeping on the futon. Not fun. I feel much better now. Why do I keep getting these 24 hour gross bug things?????

Well, that's a stupid question. Comes with the territory I suppose. Sigh.

On the plus side I think I might get to watch these two babies on a regular basis-every second Friday, depending on whether or not the dad wants to change his schedule. So that will be nice!

Anyhow, not much else is new. The new years party was fun. We had some drinks, fondue, games and fun. We stayed up till four in the morning, got up at 9:30 or so so that Laura could go and pick up her mom at the airport, and then spent the day in our jammies watching aqua teen hunger force. It was good:)
And next week the normality resumes. Sigh. No hopes of a vacation until...well...I dunno. Sigh.

Happy New Year again:)

PS: Christmas Cards are not being sent, although I may send out an email...how sad!!!

1 Comments:

At 8:44 PM, Blogger Jo said...

Hmmmm, not a bad idea:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home