Friday, January 19, 2007

Lesson of the day

Apparently, Kraft dinner DOES indeed go bad, eventually. I had this box of White Cheddar KD in my cupboard for a Loooooong time. I made it today. I was all excited, and really hungry. I put the margarine in, and then dumped the cheese in. It was orange. Hmmmmmm.....it's supposed to be white. It also smelled pretty bad. I decided, alright, I'll put the milk in, see how it looks when it's all done.


Yuck.


And that's all I have to say about that. SO, eat your KD before it expires. I have two other boxes in my cupboard that are expired. I suppose I should check the cheese, and probably end up throwing it away. How sad!!!

I had to have toast for breakfast instead.

2 Comments:

At 11:36 PM, Blogger Momma C said...

Yes, the cheese does go bad!!!!! The pasta could probably be used though!

Love ya!!!!! :) :) ;)

 
At 10:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That... is disgusting.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home