vacation
I've been taking a vacation this week. Not an actual one, but a vacation of evenings. I've been a lazy ass at night this week, and it's been wonderful. Aside from the fact that Eric hasn't been here. I haven't been doing anything but eating, sitting on my butt and watching TV. It's really rather relaxing. The downside of it all is of course the fact that I'll probably get really fat if this continues. But I'm not worried right now. I needed some time out from everything, time to relax a bit and unwind from my wonderful days at work. And it's been working. I can work out next week:)Hopefully.
I need a real vacation though. Mmmmmm, vacation.


2 Comments:
Everyonr needs a break sometime and I don't know anyone who does as much as you ! Enjoy! Maybe some of my Mexico vacation will rub off on you!
I still think you should spontaneously visit me at Treasure Island....next Friday....say 11:00pm?? :)
Post a Comment
<< Home