Good Weekend
I can't complain too much about my weekend. I had to wake up early on Friday to meet somebody at work, and then together we went downtown to a conference. The conference was really good, and the sessions I attended were worthwhile. I also had McDonalds for lunch....ooops. I figured that I cancelled out the fat and grease of my quarter pounder and fries with a fruit and walnut salad and a diet coke. What do you think??? I was home by 5:30, and Eric and I decided after much deliberation to go for Thai food. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. We had a lot of leftovers, too, so we had Thai food on Saturday night also!!! Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.Saturday I had to wake up earlier than normal so that I could go to the post office. I sent Jen's birthday present! Yay Me!!! It MIGHT get there before her birthday, but we'll have to wait and see! I also wanted to get to work a bit early in order to practice bassoon a bit, and twiddle around with my reeds. I have a lot of rehearsals/performances coming up, so I need to sound somewhat decent. Saturday night we thought about going out, but Eric had a lot of reading to do for school, so I opted for just hanging out at home. We're never there to enjoy our apartment, and I enjoy our apartment a lot. I always feel a little bit sad when I have to leave it to go other places. Igot some stuff done last night, like taking down our Christmas tree.....that was rather frustrating though. Eric put the lights on VERy thoroughly, so I got pretty frustrated taking them off. But it's down. It's sitting on the floor of our apartment, but only one month, three days after Christmas, it's down!!!! Hopefully I can convince Eric to put our decorations into storage when he gets home. Today we were up around 8:00. Eric had to go teach, and I went to the store to get some pictures printed. I went grocery shopping, and to the gym. And now I'm here, waiting for Eric to arrive. I don't know what we're going to do for the next little while, but Eric has a rehearsal this evening at school. I think I'm going to tag along and go practice there as well.
So, this weekend has been productive and restful all at the same time. I feel accomplished!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home