Thursday, April 26, 2007

I'm not allowed beverages by the computer anymore....

Sunday night I was on the computer, with hot tea nearby. I went to get my mug, bumped it and spilled tea on the computer. Now the down button doesn't like us....

Stupid JoJo.......

But I think it's slowly drying out and getting ready to be nice again. In the meantime i keep my beverages three feet away on the counter to my left. Somebody Eric knows spilled about the same amount of tea on their laptop, and now it doesn't work anymore. I think we're lucky!

Big plans this weekend....Let's see.

Friday: Work, workout (hopefully), go bowling with people from work

Saturday: Work, dress rehearsal/warm-up, concert, go out to dinner with people from band (maybe)

Sunday: Lay in bed.

And other stuff too, but I think I should emphasize the laying in bed part of Sunday, because I think it's important!

Only 15 more sleeps til May 12th!!!!! hooray:)

3 Comments:

At 11:05 PM, Blogger Momma C said...

So what's up on May 12th???

Had our bowling banquet tonight. Food was very good (at least I thought so!) Turkey (Yummy)and Roast Beef (I didn't have any, but Bruce said it was good too).

Yeah! Another thing done for the year!!!!!!

Did your letter come?

Love ya! :) :) ;)

 
At 8:41 AM, Blogger Jo said...

May 12th is when Morgan and pRI are coming for a visit, and maybe John too, or so the rumour says!
Yes, the letter came, but no, I wasn't home and wasn't able to go pick it up so I have to leave the note saying it's okay to leave it between the doors!!!
I went bowling last night! I got two games in the 150's and one game in the 120's....hahahaha. I want to join a league next fall!

 
At 1:51 PM, Blogger Momma C said...

Glad you had fun at bowlinglast night! Sounds like you're going to be busyinacouple of weeks. That will be fun for the 2 of you.

Loves to ya! :) :) ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home