Friday, March 30, 2007

If you lose three, you're a hillbilly....

Eric informed me that it's okay if I lose two teeth, but if I lose three....well, you've already read the rest. This comes from me being all paranoid about my teeth in the front of my mouth, because my mouth seems to be having a little bit of trouble healing. Well, it feels weird, and the doctor stuck me on another week's worth of antibiotics and wants to see me again next Friday to see if it's getting better. So I think it's having a little bit of trouble, but nothing to be too worried about yet, I guess.
Sorry for the lack of updates, but I've been spending my time on my butt on the couch, doing not much of anything. I stayed on my couch for nearly five days, without getting up to do much. I went to work on Tuesday, but managed to come home sick, as I really wasn't feeling up to it. If I had a normal desk job, I would probably have been fine, but I have to chase kids, sing, read, dance, talk to parents/children and be up and mobile all day. I really wasn't up for it, and I wanted to get better, not worse. I worked Wednesday and Thursday, and then today I face the mountain of work that's been piling up for the past two weeks while I haven't been at the music store. Sigh. Tomorrow I will hopefully finish tackling the work that's sitting on my desk!!!!! I need to clear it, because I can't just have it keep piling up!!!
What's been going on other than me sitting on my butt? Ummmm....well, Eric had our taxes done on Wednesday. That was fun for him. It took the H&R Block office five hours to process our return, and we owe....well, we owe a lot of money. Which makes me terrified of next year. You see, this year we had a $5000 saxophone to write off for our taxes.......next year, well, let's just say I'm really contemplating buying another saxophone just so we'll owe less in taxes. Sigh. Which is really something to think about. I would rather spend money on things that we can write off and have the things than pay the government the money instead!!!

life sucks.....

Anyhow, has anything else been happening? I still can't eat hard-ish food. I can eat bread now, and all the stitches at the front of my mouth finally came out today so that should make eating easier.
I didn't go to band on Thursday night, but hopefully by next Thursday I will be able to play. Hopefully. If not, oh well. They'll survive without me although our concert is less than a month away!
We watched one of the worst movies ever tonight. It's called "Shivers" and it's 'On Demand', here at least. If you have digital cable there, maybe you can have the pleasure of watching it too. Now Eric is watching "Sleepwalkers". I opted out and am on the internet instead. I'll probably be going to bed soon, so I can get up and go to work a bit early to get a head start on all the work I've got to do!
I've been reading, and mostly just relaxing. It's been nice to just relax. Next week I'll probably start getting into the routine again, but this week was for chillin' baby:)
Oh yes, and I've been surfing a lot on facebook! Facebook is awesome, as you can get in touch with so many people so quickly!!!!! I'm now in contact with people I haven't talked with since 1999. It's cool:) Check it out if you can!!!

1 Comments:

At 11:53 AM, Blogger 'Nita said...

I got your request to add me as a friend on Facebook, but with my recent neglect of even just my Blogger account, I don't think starting up with Facebook would work. Stupid being busy...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home