Saturday, March 17, 2007

Tisk Tisk

Possibly I shouldn't be blogging right now, but I'm so bored that I don't really care:)

I dragged Eric shopping last night. It was Friday night, we had nothing to do, and I had a couple of items on my list that I wanted. I also had gift cards, and a Bridal Shower to think of!! So off we went to Bed Bath and Beyond where I purchased a gift for my friend Laura, who's having her bridal shower next Saturday. It's the day after my oral surgery, so I'm worried that I won't make it. I'll just have to wait and see. Next on the list was Target, where I had $25 in gift cards to spend. My goal was to find a new wallet. My old wallet is, well, old and torn in a couple spots. PLUS, it doesn't really fit in the new bag I got from Italy from Eric's parents. I needed a longer thinner wallet to fit in the bag. So I found a new wallet, and then went looking for jeans. I didn't find any jeans that fit the right way, but I did find a new book. "Shopaholic and Baby"!!! I'm reading it now, as I am at work. Tisk Tisk. But seriously, there's nothing else to do!
But I still need some new jeans. Whether I should bother or not is another question though. Spring will be upon us any second and jeans are not typically worn by me during the warmer months, especially since I moved here!!!!
Eric needs new clothes too, so maybe we'll go shopping again tonight......probably not though. I'm sure we'll be dragged to some green beer St. Paddy's day celebration or something. I kind of want to see the green Chicago river at some point in my life, but I doubt very much that that will happen tonight.
Eric is such a lucky bum. He had to go work at a different store today for his sister cause she's out of town, so he only has to work until 1:00. I'm making him bring me some lunch. Bahahahahaha:) I have to work until 4:00. Sigh. Oh well. And then I might go to the gym. Yesterday I went to the gym after work, but instead of working out I sat in the jacuzzi and the sauna.....what a workout!!! I'm still trying to make my knee better. I was hoping a good soak in a nice warm jacuzzi would help! I don't know that it did, but it sure felt nice!!!

1 Comments:

At 1:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey baby sis! Just wanted to wish you good luck tomorrow! It won't be that bad! and make Eric slave for you :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home