Three tests and a coffee machine?
Well, I'm still hobbling around a little bit, but my knee/ankle are much better. My knee is still giving me some grief, but that's expected given my knee's past. Although I think it was the right one that usually caused me some problems.Anyway, I made it through last weekend, and am now on this weekend. Eric's birthday was uneventful. He wasn't even home, at all, for his birthday. He got home from his rehearsal after midnight, and again last night he was home after midnight, due to the recording that his sax quartet was making. I've barely seen him!
Accounts payable is going okay, I think. It will be interesting if I will be able to manage doing this job in just two days a week.
I have this weekend off of rehearsals, amazingly. It's been so crazy with rehearsals lately, so it's surprising that I didn't have one today! We might do something for Eric's birthday tonight. I'm just waiting to hear back from friends as to whether or not they're up for anything, so I can plan accordingly.
Last night I spent the whole evening watching Man vs. Wild. Have you ever watched this show? That guy is NUTTERS!!! It's about this guy who gets himself placed (by helicopter, parachuting etc.) into places where he has to survive with minimal possessions. Usually he just has the clothes on his back plus a knife, flint and water bottle or something. Last night he was dropped in the Moab Desert in Utah, the Rocky Mountains and Alaska or something. Obviously not in the same episode. Anyhow, he's got to survive and make it back to civilization. He's crazy.
But anyway, while I was watching these shows, I was also busy online studying for the three tests I need to take to get my certification. Yes, THREE tests. Haven't I taken enough damned tests already? Anyhow, so I've registered myself for them. Two are on April 28th, and the third is on June 23rd. Yay. I'm so very excited. I'm worried about my music test. I did the practice test, and I didn't do all that great. They were asking me some obscure questions. What if I fail???? AHHHHH!!!! Oh well, I guess if I fail, it just wasn't meant to be. And maybe I'll have some accounting courses to fall back on. HAH! I might actually register for the summer session. Just one accounting course, and see how it goes. Accountants make a lot of money!
Well, hmmmm, my life feels like it's going crazy right now, but I think that's about all I have to say. I don't know what I'm going to do right now. I should probably be at the gym, but I just didn't wanna. Maybe I should go and read my music textbooks........snore.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home