Your brain leans female You think with your heart, not your head Sweet and considerate, you are a giver But you're tough enough not to let anyone take advantage of you!
*laughs* Well, my results were the same as yours too, Joanne. That probably explains even more ;-)
PS - I was in Vancouver this last weekend, and it was 10 degrees and sunny. When I came back, all of the flights from Chicago were cancelled and I thought of you...
3 Comments:
I got the same results as you, Jo. I'm not quite sure how being female means you talk about people rather than politics, but, oh, well. ^_^
*laughs* Well, my results were the same as yours too, Joanne. That probably explains even more ;-)
PS - I was in Vancouver this last weekend, and it was 10 degrees and sunny. When I came back, all of the flights from Chicago were cancelled and I thought of you...
I'm 93% female and 7% male. A girly girl??????
I guess that's what comes from being an only girl with 6 brothers!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home