I'm back to working Fridays. I'm going to attempt to do accounts payable. I think I'll really enjoy doing it, however I am NOT going to enjoy not being able to get stuff done on Fridays. Or ever.
It's going to be a very busy weekend. Aside from the fact that I'm starting this new gig tomorrow, I have a concert tomorrow night in Gurnee (far away), work on Saturday, rehearsal after work and then babysitting saturday night. Sunday I have to get all the normal sunday stuff done, go to a rehearsal and then over to Eric's parents house for dinner. Busy busy busy!!!!!!
This week has sucked for driving. It felt like I was in Canada again!!! I have to admit, if there's one thing they do better around here, it's getting the roads in drivable condition quickly. However, we got dumped on on Monday night and they had troubel clearing it. The salt works well, but it was too cold for it all to clear, or something, so they had to get the plows going. BUT, I have to admit that they did a good job, even though it took longer than normal for them to do it. The roads were perfectly clear by wednesday evening. It was hell getting to work wednesday morning, but wednesday night was fine. All clear!!!!
The thing they do WORST around here is driving in Traffic Circles. Did I mention I was about 2 inches away from being T-boned in the traffic circle on Monday night? Good thing I shoulder checked, cause I was exiting the traffic circle from the inside lane and sure enough there was somebody on my right that I nearly collided with. And it wouldn't have been my fault as long as the traffic circle rules are the same here. Stupid people:)
Anyhow, yeah and stuff. I should probably like, I dunno. Go to bed or something. Get ready for my long-assed weekend. Although it will feel super-short. As always. Double time.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home