Slacker.......
Stupid blogger. Made me change over to the beta against my will. Oh well. Spit happens. I'm such a slacker.But the truth is, I don't have much to say. I'm still in the same place I was a week and a half ago. My knee hurts, but I'm actively trying to make it better now, instead of just dealing with it and waiting for it to go away. I'm now wrapping it for work, and putting a heating thing on it at night. Maybe it's helping, maybe not. I'm worried that I'll have to go to physio for it. I can't straighten it, so I'm hoping that my taking care of it now will help make it straight again!
Work is still the same. I still need a vacation! And the other job is fine still. I'm getting better at it each week. I think.
I can't wait until this band concert is over on Saturday night. The extra rehearsals are almost killing me!!! Too much travel time and rehearsal time!!! I don't have extra time for that kind of stuff. Although I am enjoying playing in small ensembles, that's for sure. I like the extra playing time and small ensembles, but I'm just SOOOO BUSY!!! Oh well.
I had to reschedule my april exams that I registered for because that's the day of our spring concert for band, and there would be a distinct possibility that I would be late. That's not cool, so I changed my registration. I'm gonna take the tests next testing year, apparently.
I've actually been going to the gym lately. I've been frightened into going by the fact that I know for sure that I've gained a little weight, and that SUCKS. Not much weight, probably 2-3-4 pounds, but enough to get my act together. Except for tonight. I would have gone tonight but Eric ended up being home when it was expected that he wouldn't be, and we went to go get fat together at the "Mr Beef and Pizza" and then to get a few things from the store, get gas, and went to the library. Fun stuff.
So, that's where I'm at. Mentally exhausted, physically ailed (ailed????Whatever) and half-looking forward to oral surgery so I can lay around for four days. With nothing to do.
Blah.


1 Comments:
Mr Beef and Pizza? I don't think that's on Body for Life is it? I hope your knee gets better soon.Keep up the heat. Be careful at the gym though! I have been so bad at my diet lately, I'm sure I haven't lost anything. Sigh....
Post a Comment
<< Home