Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Pretty boring....that's me!

Just kickin' back, watching American Idol. I'm not feeling it......these singers are not so good.....there's a couple that I like, but they're really not doing all that great tonight. Oh well.....Maybe when I audition....hahahaha.
Well, as you can see from my pictures below, I had a concert this weekend. Our Small Ensemble concert was on Saturday night, and I guess it went alright. It was head over heels better than last year's concert, but I sure screwed up a few times!!!! That's alright. I'm sure it still sounded alright:)
As usual, I was sick this weekend, which probably didn't help the small ensemble concert. I went to Eric's concert on Friday night and afterwards we walked over to this place called QDoba, which is almost exactly like Chipotles (Big-assed Burritos). I woke up at 4:30 in the morning and had to boot it to the bathroom. I slept on the futon, called my boss at 8:30, and informed him that if possible, Eric would be going to work for me. So Eric got to go to the store that is 5 minutes away from our apartment, and I got to sleep on the couch all day (it was a win-win situation), until I had to get ready for the concert.
I'm sure you're all tired of hearing about how sick I am all the time. Well, I'm DAMN tired of being sick all the time!!! Let's just say I won't be eating at Chipotles (or QDobas) anytime soon.
Hmmmm, what else has been going on. This weather is CRAZY! I can't believe that only one month ago, my kids couldn't go outside for days on end, and today they didn't even have to wear their coats in the afternoon!!! It was like, 70 degrees outside, which is about 20 Celcius, I think. I just checked, it's 21. I was pretty darn close for being an educated guess!!! It's funny how much more familiar I am with the upper temperature conversions than the lower temperatures. I guess I go on how it feels, and the cold here just feels a lot different. I mean, the heat feels different here too because it's so humid, but the cold just feels.....I dunno.
Anyhow, I'm being lazy tonight. I'm trying to get my knee to heal up. I think I've got fluid around the knee cap, and I'm not sure what to do to make it better. I've been heating it every night, and wrapping it during the day, but it's not like I can just stay off it. I'm on my feet at work, and that can't be helped! I'm wondering if I should go back to the doctor. Maybe I should look it up on line.....I dunno.
Ummmm, what else, what else? I'm having my oral surgery next friday.....yikes! The only good thing is that I get to lay around for 4 days and not have to do anything! hooray!!! "Vacation"!!! I need a vacation....I have my whole passport application all ready, it just needs to be signed by a guarantor!!! That's what I did last night.
Well, sorry I'm not all that entertaining. I'll try harder next time..... :)

3 Comments:

At 1:31 AM, Blogger Momma C said...

Isn't having a sore knee fun:(???? Now imagine having both knees crunching and cracking!!!! Thanks for the call this evening!!!!

Love Ya :) :) ;)

 
At 3:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If it is any consolation, I was playing percussion for a piece we did at festival the other day, and I too had the flu. When it came to my "big" cowbell solo my wires in my brain got crossed and instead of hitting the cowbell (which I was holding in my hand), I hit the music stand sitting beside me! I almost peed my pants laughing, and so did Laurelie.

 
At 11:38 PM, Blogger Jo said...

LOL!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home