Day #2
ugh. Wasn't feeling so hot today. Probably due to the fact that I didn't stay home and rest, but instead went to my friend's bridal shower! I drove myself there, which was fine, and as soon as I got there I took my medicine. Probably not a smart idea, but better than being in pain!!! I really enjoyed being at the shower! Laura had such a good time, and got so many great gifts! Did you know that if you break ribbons while you're opening gifts, it shows how many children you're going to have? I don't remember that rule! Anyhow, while the bridal shower was going on, Eric and Colin (the groom) went to a wine tasting. Since they were together, and Colin was meeting Laura after the bridal shower to check out all the presents, I suggested that Eric tag along to come and drive me home, as I wasn't feeling so hot. I've gotten a bit swollen, and my eye feels almost like it's going to swell shut! I didn't sleep all that well last night. I woke up around 5:15am, and decided to get up and take more pain medicine. And then had trouble going back to sleep. And I've learned that jello doesn't taste all that great when you just have to put it in your mouth and swallow without, ummmm, swirling it around. Pudding is much better. As well as mixing boost energy drinks with ice cream. That's yummy!I've also learned that frozen vegetables make good ice packs.......
So far I've watched 5 movies this weekend. Sort of. I watched Curious George and Return to me yesterday. Today I've had on Wonder Boys, The Mexican and Big Fish, but I haven't really gotten into any of those movies. Probably because I'm a little drowsy, and possibly not really feeling like actually watching movies. But that's alright. I've been resting!!! Resting is good.
Hmmmmm, not much else to say. Tomorrow I will just hang out and do more of the same. Eric's been really great through this whole thing. He's very good at taking care of me!!! Awww......


3 Comments:
I'm so glad that everything went fine. I was a bit stiff and sore for a week or so. Be careful you don't get constipated with all your drugs :)
I am so excited that you guys are coming home for a visit!!!! Can't wait to see you.
Well it's about time you both come back for a visit. Joanne you will have to come over. I will have 2 litters of kittens for you to see. One is due May 1st and the other May 10th.
As for your mouth, just be thankful you don't have a brother to punch you in the face like I did. Take advantage of your time
Julia
Aren't you lounging about at home? How come you haven't updated?
Tee hee!!!
Hope you're feeling okay!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home