Saturday, April 07, 2007

Having a bad day? This will cheer you up.

So, I was getting ready to leave work. I went to the back to go to the bathroom. I closed the door between the front of the store and the middle of the store, went to the bathroom, and came out only to discover that the door between the front and the middle of the store was locked. LOCKED???? Uh Oh. I was locked out. There is a back door, however if I went out that way, I wouldn't be able to get back into the store to get my stuff and leave. I would be trapped outside. I had to call my supervisor to come and rescue me. Thank goodness there's a phone back there, and thank goodness he picked up his phone, and wasn't in the middle of anything too important. I feel like an idiot.....

I am such a disaster!!!!

2 Comments:

At 2:15 PM, Blogger 'Nita said...

Oh, poor Joanne. :-( Ok, so your story did make me laugh, but I can totally relate to the embarassment. ^_^

 
At 7:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Jo....good thing God made ya cute :)That is kinda funny!
So Jill has elevated herself to favorite sister status by purchasing for me a Wii !!!! She happened upon them while shopping yesterday and thank God for cell phones and that she knew my number!! It was so funny though, I think she was more excited that she found them than me! So, tons of fun! But like I said.... you're very cute! tee hee! Love ya! Finish your antibiotics!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home