posted by Jo @ Tuesday, May 17, 2005
Cute indeed. However, it might be wise to change that sentence to "Wasn't he the cutest little thing ever?" Not that he still isn't cute, of course, but he's certainly grown up since then. Tee hee! And no, Joanne, I don't HATE cats...they HATE ME!
Post a Comment
<< Home
This is my blog and I hope that it will help me keep in touch with my fellow Canadians.
Most people call me Jo, and I am 25 years old. I have a degree in Education and a degree in Music. I am married, and I AM CANADIAN!!!
View my complete profile
1 Comments:
Cute indeed. However, it might be wise to change that sentence to "Wasn't he the cutest little thing ever?" Not that he still isn't cute, of course, but he's certainly grown up since then. Tee hee! And no, Joanne, I don't HATE cats...they HATE ME!
Post a Comment
<< Home