Neverending
Is it just me, or does this week already seem like it's going to last forever. It's only Tuesday, and it feels like it should be at least Thursday. Maybe it's because I'm looking forward to meeting friends on Wednesday (where are we going??) and Thursday. Plus, I think I'm only going to be a substitute teacher until next week Tuesday, and perhaps I'm a tab bit excited about that!!! Does anybody else feel like this is the longest week ever?????
1 Comments:
I second this statement...I second it to the max! Yesterday must have been the longest day I've ever had, and for some reason, today really does feel like Thursday. And the only day I have off this week is Friday, and then I work until next Wednesday? Tears? Yes, a few are falling down my face right now, but I'll survive. Congratulations on your blog, Joanne. I didn't know Radar could use the computer either...
Post a Comment
<< Home