Video Game, anybody?
So, Eric was looking on the internet for video games, and what does he come across? A new game from the creators of "The Sims" (and not Peter Sims) called "Playboy: The Mansion". We were looking at screen shots and movies, and you can make the characters take part in sex, lap dances and photo shoots. What the hell? Is this game really necessary? Thankfully, it's only coming out on the PS2 and the XBox, so I don't have to worry about it falling into the hands of my husband, however I have to worry about the people who are going to buy it. NASTY!!!!
3 Comments:
This is a test to see if Jo's comment section works. This is only a test.
That's what I was going to do, Eric! You never let me do anything...
Radar!! I didn't know you could use a computer!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home